- Expert advise on all technical matters supporting the Owner’s work program.
- Technical Support during the Pre-Bid Phase of a Design-Build Project.
- Specializing in: Evaluate Alternative / Develop Concept Repairs, Identify Risk Items, Develop RFP Design Criteria, Support FDOT/Agency Owners during Procurement Phase
- Primary Clients include Represent Contractor/Direct Design Team, Lead ATC Development, Technical Proposal Production, Price Proposal Support
Alternative Technical Concepts (ATCs)
- Work for either FDOT / Agency Owner
- PHD to have an on-going relationship FDOT/ Agency Owner becoming trusted advisor.
- PHD values our clients and looks to build a long-term relationships where we work together to deliver their work program.
Identify Risk Items
Develop RFP Design Criteria
Support FDOT/Agency Owners during Procurement Phase
Turnpike Express Lanes MOT Impacts
I-77 Express Lanes
RFP – Howard Frankland Bridge Project
Hillsborough Ave. -Feasibility Study
RFP – Doral Pedestrian
ALTERNATIVE TECHNICAL CONCEPTS (ATCs)
- Work for Contractor to assist on ATC development and assist with Technical and Price Proposals.
- PHD can look at concept plans and create new alternatives to ensure a winning proposal.
- Provide Technical Support during the Pre-Bid Phase of a Design-Build Project.
- Represent Contractor / Design Team
- Lead ATC Development
- Technical Proposal Production
- Price Proposal Support
I-95 Express –
I-95 Express –
- Work for Contractor leading the design teams and all other engineering firms through procurement and throughout project life.
- Contractor can hire PHD to prepare schedules for each submittal, coordinate meetings with all disciplines, be point of contact, and present all concept ideas to FDOT/Agency Owner.
- Provide Design Management Services through Procurement and Final Design Phase.
- Represent Contractor
- Direct Design Team
- Work with Agencies and Stakeholders